THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy but sad at the same time

When my parents walked me to the ailse into the altar, my mother started crying because their little girl is going to married.I know how she felt that day but I asked my parents lets not be sad coz this is my very especial day lets just be happy.But anyway it was crying of joy though. And I was kidding my mom I told her if you cry, your makeup gonna sweep away by your tears and she starts smiling. I admitted that day, I was about to cry too but I just held it coz I didn't wanna make my makeup mess. LOL.
Yeah! trying to make look beautiful even just one day. Anyway when the wedding ceremony started my mom she couldn't held her tears anymore seeing us and my father they had a little bit misunderstanding during the mass coz he didn't wants my mom to be an emotional in my wedding day, my father said to my mom, our daughter just get married. And then when my father saw my mom's eyes it looks all black because of the mascara (it wasn't waterproof), my dad said, now what? you look like a raccoon now he made fun of her. And my dad had started to wipe my mom's tears. And comforting her. They said that they're sad isn't because I'm getting married, its because I'm gonna be separated from them coz my husband would bring me here in the U.S and I'm gonna be really far away from them. Filipinos nature,when their children get married they have this emotional feelings for them, but not all parents are like that. However they are happy at the same time because I have found a good man and for that they're happy for me and they anticipated with my hubby that I won't be neglected. They trusted my hubby so much and they love him like their own son.
Well folks thanks again for your precious time reading this story of mine.

0 comments: